U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) Joint Theater Support Contracting Command ethics training presentation from May 2012.
FOUO CENTCOM Engineering Contingency Construction Overview, August 2010.
(U) Purpose. This Concept of Operations (CONOP) documents concepts and procedures for the use of biometric technologies to support identity superiority, protection and management in the entire USCENTCOM AOR. This CONOP focuses on the biometrics process and key systemic enablers. This CONOP contains UNCLASSIFIED and CLASSIFIED 100 annexes. The body of the CONOP is UNCLASSIFIED however, Annex E, “HUMINT Biometrics Management”, is CLASSIFIED SECRET//NOFORN.
This Concept of Operations (CONOPS) identifies and describes the use of International Distributed Unified Reporting Environment (INDURE) Version 1.1 on the World Wide Web Internet domain. Under the guidance of the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Theater and Under Secretary Defense – Intelligence (USD-I), the need for INDURE was scoped and funded. INDURE will be fully interoperable with the Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE) (which resides on Secret and higher classification networks) and will be able to exchange data with CIDNE. The Secret-to-Unclassified exchange will require data to be air-gapped between the systems due to the classification of the information domain CIDNE resides on and will require FDO and/or release authority to move data between domains.
FOUO U.S. Central Command “Monitoring the Tactical Network” Brief, April 13, 2010.
The New Silk Road: The Challenge
– Support the imminent doubling of US Forces (primarily in the south and west) and the upgrade of Operating Bases throughout the country, without impacting on‐going sustainment operations or force‐rotations in the north and east regions.
– Security and Risk of theft along the existing route
– Fragile and fractured political climate within Pakistan
– Limited ground routes through Pakistan
– Bureaucratic processes at the AFG‐PAK Border vic Peshawar
– Limited maturity of physical Infrastructure,
– Constrained air network in Afghanistan, particularly the south
•(U) Main sites engaged:
–Arabic Facebook page launched
USCENTCOM Civilian and Contractor Arming Policy and Delegation of Authority for Iraq and Afghanistan
UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY 070902Z Nov 06 DOD, CENTCOM, ORGANIZATIONS, COS USCENTCOM(MC) Subject: MODIFICATION TO USCENTCOM CIVILIAN AND CONTRACTOR ARMING POLICY AND DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY FOR IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN