July 14, 2010 in Documents
The following document is reportedly the full and “uncorrupted” version of the Inspire Magazine said to be produced by Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. A previous version of the magazine was incomplete and contained 64 pages of ASCII cupcake recipe fragments. This complete version was removed from Scribd after it falsely claimed to have received a notice from the “copyright holder” of the magazine. The authenticity of the following document should be deeply scrutinized. We have also been unable to remove password protection and security settings from the file, something that we are normally able to do quite easily with government documents. This document is provided, as always, for educational and informational purposes.
Update: Document is now password free and all security settings have been removed.
Second Update: A second issue of Inspire is available as of October 11, 2010.
Third Update: A third issue of Inspire is available as of November 21, 2010.
Fourth Update: A fourth issue of Inspire is available as of January 16, 2011.
Fifth Update: A fifth issue of Inspire is available as of March 29, 2011.
Sixth Update: A sixth issue of Inspire is available as of July 18, 2011.
Seventh Update: A seventh issue of Inspire is available as of September 27, 2011.
Eighth Update: An eighth and ninth issue of Inspire are available as of May 3, 2012.
Ninth Update: A tenth issue of Inspire is available as of March 1, 2013.
Al-Malahem Media Foundation
- 67 pages
- May 16, 2010
Related Material From the Archive:
- Al-Qaeda Magazine is Cupcake Recipe Book
- Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
- Media Uncritical of Al-Qaeda Magazine Story
- CIA’s secret program: Paramilitary teams targeting Al Qaeda
- Intelligence officials say al-Qaeda will try to attack U.S. in next 6 months
- Saudis coerced bombing suspects to blame Iran, shield al Qaeda
- Al Qaeda and Affiliates: Historical Perspective, Global Presence, and Implications for U.S. Policy
- Trilateral Commission Complete Membership List May 2010