April 23, 2010 in U.S. Army
You are browsing the archive for U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command.
November 27, 2009 in U.S. Army
ESO Resource Management
* New Statement of Work for FY10 MIPRs
* FY10 funds are provided for program management, to include serving as the central point of contact to coordinate all environmental acquisition and logistics sustainment issues for [your command], participating on the EQT P2TT, coordinating bi-annual AERTA reviews, participating in technology project development and technology management plan reviews, providing direct support and coordination with supported PEOs/PMs, serving on environmental management teams and participating in programmatic and management review meetings as required by the Director, ESO and the Director, EALSP.
* FY10 funding levels similar to FY09
* CRA funding (~15%) has been distributed
* This is all we could get at RDECOM
* FY09 funding status
September 16, 2009 in U.S. Army
The SI definition, a prefix used to form decimal submultiples of the SI unit “meter”, designating a factor of 10-9 denoted by the symbol “n”. (2) Pertaining to things on a scale of approximately 1 to 100 nanometers (nm). (3) A prefix referring to an activity, material, process or device that pertains to a field of knowledge defined by nanotechnology and nanoscience.
August 12, 2009 in U.S. Army
Product Manager Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR) On-The-Move (PM C4ISR OTM), is a Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM) Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) organization, chartered in June 2006 to perform integrated C4ISR System of Systems (SoS) Live/Virtual/Constructive (L/V/C) technology demonstrations on a year-round basis.