The following data represents a complete breakdown of Commander’s Emergency Response Program (CERP) and Provincial Reconstruction Team (PRT) planned spending in 2010-2011 by province as reported in CENTCOM’s CIDNE (Combined Information Data Network Exchange). The data includes information on more than 4300 projects going back as far as 2001.
For more information on the purpose of these projects see the Commander’s Emergency Response Program (CERP) Handbook.
Complete Data for 2010-2011
- Current as of September 2010
- Excel (XLS) 1.21 MB
Related Material From the Archive:
- Complete Afghanistan Commander’s Emergency Response Program Project Data July 2009-August 2010
- (U//FOUO) Commander’s Emergency Response Program (CERP) Handbook
- Money as a Weapon System Afghanistan (MAAWS-A) SOP
- Iraq/Afghanistan Business Development and Outreach Program (SDOP) SOP
- UN Pakistan Floods Emergency Response Plan August 2010
- Afghanistan 2010-2011 Complete Provincial Development Budget Allocations in English and Dari
- Afghanistan IEC 2010 Parliamentary Election Complete Polling Center Assessment Summary
- Homeland Emergency Preparedness and the National Exercise Program