November 20, 2012 in Federal Bureau of Investigation
The following presentation on recent cyber attacks on the U.S. financial industry was obtained from the website of the Oklahoma Bankers Association. The presentation is part of a collection of several documents provided to banks and financial institutions in the area by the local FBI Cyber Division office.
FBI Financial Sector Cyber Security Presentation
- 11 pages
- For Official Use Only
- November 2012
Related Material From the Archive:
- DHS National Cyber Security Division “Moving Toward Cyber Resilience” Presentation
- (U//FOUO) FBI Anonymous’ Participation in “Day of Rage” Protest May Coincide with Cyber Attack
- IMF G20 Report: Fair and Substantial Financial Sector Contribution
- (U//FOUO) DHS Utility-Sector Employee Insider Threats Warning
- DHS Cyber Threat to the U.S.
- IMF-World Bank Lithuania Financial Sector Assessment
- National Level Exercise 2012 Will Focus on Cyber Attacks Against Critical Infrastructure
- FEMA National Level Exercise 2012 Private Sector Participant Guide