April 24, 2012 in U.S. Army
The following version of U.S. Army Regulation 190-56 was posted to a website associated with the State of Montana.
Army Regulation 190–56
- 47 pages
- For Official Use Only
- October 15, 2009
This regulation establishes the Department of the Army Civilian Police and Security Guard (DACP/SG) Program. It assigns responsibilities and establishes policy, standards, and procedures for the effective implementation of the DACP/SG Program. This regulation applies to all Department of the Army civilian personnel in career series 0083 and 0085 and contract security personnel employed by the U.S. Army and involved in the safeguarding and protection of personnel and property.
Related Material From the Archive:
- (U//FOUO) U.S. Army Regulation 525–13 Antiterrorism
- (U//FOUO) Army National Guard Information Assurance (IA) Program Policy
- Civilian Inmate Labor Program
- (U//FOUO) Army WikiLeaks Warning: Classified Public Information
- (U//FOUO) U.S. Army Taliban Use of Civilian Shields
- U.S. Army Regulation 500-50 Civil Disturbances Emergency Employment of Army Resources
- (U//FOUO) Army Unauthorized Information Dissemination Safeguards in Response to WikiLeaks
- (U//FOUO) U.S. Army Civilian Casualty (CIV/CAS) Collection and Analysis Team (CAAT) Report