The following indictment of the Swiss bank Wegelin & Co. and several affiliated persons for conspiring to aid wealthy U.S. clients evade taxes is noteworthy for its detailed description of some of the complex methods used by tax evaders. For more information, see: Swiss Bank Indictment Details Tax Evasion Methods.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -v. – WEGELIN & CO., MICHAEL BERLINKA, URS FREI, and ROGER KELLER
- 59 pages
- February 2, 2012
Related Material From the Archive:
- Tax Havens: International Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- UBS to hand over names of 4,450 clients to U.S.
- TSA Swiss-Made Miniature Gun Warning
- Swiss Authorities Investigate Money Laundering Linked to Russian Tax Fraud Scheme
- Bank of America, GE Pay Zero Federal Taxes
- Christopher Doyon and Joshua John Covelli Anonymous Santa Cruz DDoS Attack Indictment
- Robert Allen Stanford Indictment
- Deutsche Bank set to take Sal. Oppenheim stake