June 14, 2010 in Department of Defense
- 25 pages
- April 1, 2009
2. PURPOSE: The purpose of the Business Development and Outreach Program (BDOP)
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) is to define the BOOP mission, roles and responsibilities of the Business Development Consultants (SOC) and the J3lDirector, BDOP, U.S. Government contracting procedures, ethical guidelines, BDOP initiatives, education, training and consulting support, vendor engagements, local engagement with government and business leaders, and cultural orientation for u.s. Forces Iraq/Afghanistan and Iraqi/Afghan interlocutors.
2. APPLICABILITY: This SOP applies to all JCC-IIA Regional Contracting Centers (RCC), Divisions, and Business Development Consultants (BDC)/(Bilingual-Bi-cultural/Subject Matter Expert (BBA-SME).
3. MISSION: To train Iraqi/Afghan vendors in the art of contracting, and to promote capacity development of the Iraqi/Afghan economy through utilization ofIraqilAfghan owned businesses to include women owned businesses to stabilize and sustain the u.S. Forces Economic Sustainment Campaign Plan for economic development and employment growth in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), Anny Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (AFARS), Commanders Emergency Response Program (CERP), and the Iraqi Commanders Emergency Response Program (I-CERP).
Related Material From the Archive:
- MNF-I “Iraqi First” Program Memo
- Iraq & Afghanistan Provincial Reconstruction Teams Playbook
- USCENTCOM Civilian and Contractor Arming Policy and Delegation of Authority for Iraq and Afghanistan
- U.S. Army Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Awareness Guide Iraq and Afghanistan
- (U//FOUO) U.S. Forces – Iraq Money as a Weapons System (MAAWS) SOP March 2010
- Memorandum of Understanding Between the Business Executives for National Security, Its Affiliated California Partnerships, and the Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- U.S. Forces – Iraq Private Security Contractors (PSC) Registration Requirements
- Second Interim Strategy Note For the Republic of Iraq for the Period FY06-07