What is a Virtual Currency?
• An alternative financial value system involving the exchange of funds to purchase precious metals or other value base which can later be used in exchange for products and services.
• Is not registered anywhere and it is not governed by any law other than arbitration private forums.
• Personal data is not required.
• The system focuses strictly on activities of the forum.
• Information stored for two months and then permanently deleted.
Types of Virtual Currencies
E-Currency / E-Wallets
Merchants (FB, Amazon)