Complete dump of savetheplanetprotest.com
Registrant Information for savetheplanetprotest.com:
James Lee c/o Free Private Reg
P.O. Box 81024
Burnaby, BC V5H 4K2
Domain name: SAVETHEPLANETPROTEST.COM
Lee, James firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 81024
Burnaby, BC V5H 4K2
Hostmaster, Domain email@example.com
Suite 210 – 3602 Gilmore Way
Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9
(604) 434-4307 Fax: (604) 608-6832
Registrar of Record: In2net Network Inc.
Record last updated on 03-Jan-2010.
Record expires on 07-Jan-2011.
Record created on 07-Jan-2008.
Domain servers in listed order:
Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
The Discovery Channel MUST broadcast to the world their commitment to save the planet and to do the following IMMEDIATELY:
1. The Discovery Channel and it’s affiliate channels MUST have daily television programs at prime time slots based on Daniel Quinn’s “My Ishmael” pages 207-212 where solutions to save the planet would be done in the same way as the Industrial Revolution was done, by people building on each other’s inventive ideas. Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution. A game show format contest would be in order. Perhaps also forums of leading scientists who understand and agree with the Malthus-Darwin science and the problem of human overpopulation. Do both. Do all until something WORKS and the natural world starts improving and human civilization building STOPS and is reversed! MAKE IT INTERESTING SO PEOPLE WATCH AND APPLY SOLUTIONS!!!!
2. All programs on Discovery Health-TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants and the false heroics behind those actions. In those programs’ places, programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility must be pushed. All former pro-birth programs must now push in the direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it.
3. All programs promoting War and the technology behind those must cease. There is no sense in advertising weapons of mass-destruction anymore. Instead, talk about ways to disassemble civilization and concentrate the message in finding SOLUTIONS to solving global military mechanized conflict. Again, solutions solutions instead of just repeating the same old wars with newer weapons. Also, keep out the fraudulent peace movements. They are liars and fakes and had no real intention of ending the wars. ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE! On one hand, they claim they want the wars to end, on the other, they are demanding the human population increase. World War II had 2 Billion humans and after that war, the people decided that tripling the population would assure peace. WTF??? STUPIDITY! MORE HUMANS EQUALS MORE WAR!
4. Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is. That, and all its disgusting religious-cultural roots and greed. Broadcast this message until the pollution in the planet is reversed and the human population goes down! This is your obligation. If you think it isn’t, then get hell off the planet! Breathe Oil! It is the moral obligation of everyone living otherwise what good are they??
5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it. Call for people in the world to develop solutions to stop it completely and permanently. Find solutions FOR these countries so they stop sending their breeding populations to the US and the world to seek jobs and therefore breed more unwanted pollution babies. FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THEM TO STOP THEIR HUMAN GROWTH AND THE EXPORTATION OF THAT DISGUSTING FILTH! (The first world is feeding the population growth of the Third World and those human families are going to where the food is! They must stop procreating new humans looking for nonexistant jobs!)
6. Find solutions for Global Warming, Automotive pollution, International Trade, factory pollution, and the whole blasted human economy. Find ways so that people don’t build more housing pollution which destroys the environment to make way for more human filth! Find solutions so that people stop breeding as well as stopping using Oil in order to REVERSE Global warming and the destruction of the planet!
7. Develop shows that mention the Malthusian sciences about how food production leads to the overpopulation of the Human race. Talk about Evolution. Talk about Malthus and Darwin until it sinks into the stupid people’s brains until they get it!!
8. Saving the Planet means saving what’s left of the non-human Wildlife by decreasing the Human population. That means stopping the human race from breeding any more disgusting human babies! You’re the media, you can reach enough people. It’s your resposibility because you reach so many minds!!!
9. Develop shows that will correct and dismantle the dangerous US world economy. Find solutions for their disasterous Ponzi-Casino economy before they take the world to another nuclear war.
10. Stop all shows glorifying human birthing on all your channels and on TLC. Stop Future Weapons shows or replace the dialogue condemning the people behind these developments so that the shows become exposes rather than advertisements of Arms sales and development!
11. You’re also going to find solutions for unemployment and housing. All these unemployed people makes me think the US is headed toward more war.
Humans are the most destructive, filthy, pollutive creatures around and are wrecking what’s left of the planet with their false morals and breeding culture.
For every human born, ACRES of wildlife forests must be turned into farmland in order to feed that new addition over the course of 60 to 100 YEARS of that new human’s lifespan! THIS IS AT THE EXPENSE OF THE FOREST CREATURES!!!! All human procreation and farming must cease!
It is the responsiblity of everyone to preserve the planet they live on by not breeding any more children who will continue their filthy practices. Children represent FUTURE catastrophic pollution whereas their parents are current pollution. NO MORE BABIES! Population growth is a real crisis. Even one child born in the US will use 30 to a thousand times more resources than a Third World child. It’s like a couple are having 30 babies even though it’s just one! If the US goes in this direction maybe other countries will too!
Also, war must be halted. Not because it’s morally wrong, but because of the catastrophic environmental damage modern weapons cause to other creatures. FIND SOLUTIONS JUST LIKE THE BOOK SAYS! Humans are supposed to be inventive. INVENT, DAMN YOU!!
The world needs TV shows that DEVELOP solutions to the problems that humans are causing, not stupify the people into destroying the world. Not encouraging them to breed more environmentally harmful humans.
Saving the environment and the remaning species diversity of the planet is now your mindset. Nothing is more important than saving them. The Lions, Tigers, Giraffes, Elephants, Froggies, Turtles, Apes, Raccoons, Beetles, Ants, Sharks, Bears, and, of course, the Squirrels.
The humans? The planet does not need humans.
You MUST KNOW the human population is behind all the pollution and problems in the world, and YET you encourage the exact opposite instead of discouraging human growth and procreation. Surely you MUST ALREADY KNOW this!
I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so. I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it.
These are the demands and sayings of Lee.
By: Mister Lee
8639-B 16th Street Suite #348
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
This is an idea for a reality-game show called “Race to Save the Planet.” This is a show where contestants would come from all over to compete with each other and come up with ideas to save the planet. The idea here is to use human inventiveness to save the planet from the environmental destruction it’s facing. People competing can either have completely new ideas on how to save the planet, or they can build on another person’s idea and make that original idea better.
The persons coming up with the good ideas will win cash prizes as incentives. People who build on another person’s ideas will also receive prizes for doing so, AND the persons whose idea was built on will also receive a commission for his original idea and future commissions whenever his idea is used or improved.
Humans are proud and known for their inventiveness, they’ve invented millions of things that do work, so why not harness that energy to come up with creative ideas to save the planet? It certainly couldn’t hurt. The idea would not be limited to certain types of people, since good ideas have shown in the past to come from average people too.
The show starts with an introduction of a collection of video clips of environmental problems, pollution, endangered animals, smokestacks, violence, overpopulation, war, and desertification, with music playing in the background similar to the song “Eve of Destruction” as the scene ends with a clip of the earth with the title of the show “Race to Save the Planet.”
The host introduces himself and explains what the show is about: “This show is about the seeking of solutions using the creative inventiveness of the human species. Contestants may come up with original ideas or build on the ideas of others, improving on those. It is not limited to any specific type of solutions, but the best solutions will be decided by the audience.” And he then explains some of the current problems in the world and what we are doing that is causing them. He goes on to explain how the landscape is being paved over to make room for cities and human housing. He goes on to explain how farming is destroying the rainforests. He goes on to show the causes of Global Warming and the science behind it. He interviews scientists on the chemical nature of CO2 and the scientific explanation why that gas, which is normally heavier than air, is in the atmosphere above the lighter gases.
The question of the week is posed: “What do we do about Global Warming?”
Next, the scientists are introduced, an evolutionary biologist, an economist, and an ecologist. Briefly, they are introduced and it is explained that they are there as long as the audience wants them there and can be replaced if they are deemed incompetent or corrupt.
The contestants are then introduced and video clips of them are shown of their lives and their background. Since inventiveness is not limited to a certain class of people, no one is disqualified by their background.
The first contestant happens to be an amateur inventor who believes that everyone switching to electric vehicles is the solution. In a prerecorded taping, he asserts his vision and explains why it will work.
Contestant two is a hippie vegetarian who believes that the solution is to reduce the consumption of meat products which causes the release massive amounts of methane into the atmosphere, and instead eat more vegetables that get rid of the energy needed to process vegetable into meat products. He explains in his clip how that is scientifically possible.
Contestant three is a family planning advocate who insists that it’s entirely the population, and gives her solutions to decreasing the size of families by perhaps having community-tribal child-rearing as a solution rather than individual child upbringing. She explains her argument.
Now, each contestant is interrogated by the panel of scientists and their idea is argued over bluntly. First, the economist argues that electric vehicles are inefficient and impractical and hurt the economy because many gas-station businesses would go out of business and his idea takes into no account what would happen to those business owners.
Then, the ecologist hammers in saying that the production of fuel cells causes just as much environmental damage as gas-vehicles. He also asks what will be done with the gasoline vehicles that would have to be discarded and what damage that would cause on the environment. He also states the production numbers and the costs in water, fuel, and natural resources would be astronomical.
Finally, the evolutionary biologist comments that automobiles in themselves, contribute nothing to evolution in itself, since driving cars makes people fat, lazy, and mentally unfit. He makes a rude comment that if birds had airplanes, eventually they would lose their ability to fly. Not to mention that, but maybe ideas could be sought where people would just need to commute at lesser distances as a solution. He also states, that the production of more cars, whether it’s electric or gasoline, reflects the human population increasing to unsustainable levels.
Then the other constants gives their opinion on the first contestant’s solution. Then members of the audience are allowed to comment and argue. Finally, a vote is taken after all 3 contestants are debated in the same manner, only one is allowed on the show the following week and the other two are put on a list and profile to be decided on if they should return on a following show.
The winner is awarded a cash prize from the account and is also put in a database to be decided if that person should return the next week to build on the idea or to seek new ideas. New contestants are screened and the brightest ones who pass the screeners are put on the next show. Screenings will be done at the warehouse site where the taping of the contest will be done as well.
“Race to Save the Planet.” This show could very well save the planet.
The costs for this show will be about $26,500 per show and $23,000 for expenses to start it up. People will send in donations from all over the world in support of such a show in order to save the planet.
James Lee MySpace page: