This product is published under the auspices of the Department of Defense Intelligence Production Program (DoDIPP). This handbook has been produced as a joint effort of many organizations within the U.S. Department of Defense, with the Marine Corps Intelligence Activity designated as the Executive Agent for the Country Handbook Program. This product reflects the coordinated Defense Intelligence Production Community position.
Although unclassified, the use of this publication is restricted to official military and U.S. government personnel. Further dissemination of the information contained in this document, to include excerpts and graphics, is strictly prohibited. Local reproduction is authorized.
MEMORANDUM FOR DISTRIBUTION
SUBJECT: Country Handbook – MOROCCO
1. This handbook provides basic reference information on Morocco, including the geography, history, government, military forces, and the communications, and transportation network Morocco. This information is intended to familiarize military personnel with local customs and area knowledge in an effort to assist them during their assignment to Morocco.
2. This product is published under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Defense Intelligence Production Program (DoDIPP). This handbook has been published as a joint effort within the Department of Defense (DoD). This product reflects the coordinated U.S. Defense Intelligence Production Community position on Morocco.
3. Dissemination and use of this publication is restricted to official military and government personnel from the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
4. The photos and text reproduced herein have been extracted solely for research, comment, and information reporting, and are intended for fair use by designated personnel in their official duties, including local reproduction for training. Further dissemination of copyrighted material contained in this document, to include excerpts and graphics, is strictly prohibited under Title 17, U.S. Code.
5. All questions and comments concerning this handbook should be sent to:
PHONE: (703) 784-6126 or (DSN) 278-6126