An April 2015 presentation from the U.S. Army Research, Development and Engineering Command on conceptualizing future Army development beyond the year 2040.
Tag Archive for U.S. Army Research Development and Engineering Command
U.S. Army Mobile Counter-IED Interactive Trainer (MCIT)
U.S. Army Mobile Counter-IED Interactive Trainer (MCIT), April 2010.
Army TARDEC Ground Vehicle Survivability
U.S. Army RDECOM Advanced Planning Briefing for Academia on Ground Vehicle Survivability.
U.S. Army RDECOM Environmental Acquisition and Logistics Sustainment Program
ESO Resource Management
* New Statement of Work for FY10 MIPRs
* FY10 funds are provided for program management, to include serving as the central point of contact to coordinate all environmental acquisition and logistics sustainment issues for [your command], participating on the EQT P2TT, coordinating bi-annual AERTA reviews, participating in technology project development and technology management plan reviews, providing direct support and coordination with supported PEOs/PMs, serving on environmental management teams and participating in programmatic and management review meetings as required by the Director, ESO and the Director, EALSP.
* FY10 funding levels similar to FY09
* CRA funding (~15%) has been distributed
* This is all we could get at RDECOM
* FY09 funding status
Modeling Electronic Attack (U)
Survivability/Lethality Analysis Directorate
Information Assurance (IA)/Computer Network Operations (CNO)
-Threat Computer Network Operations
-IA/CNO Mitigation recommendations
Nanomaterials in Army Research and Development
The SI definition, a prefix used to form decimal submultiples of the SI unit “meter”, designating a factor of 10-9 denoted by the symbol “n”. (2) Pertaining to things on a scale of approximately 1 to 100 nanometers (nm). (3) A prefix referring to an activity, material, process or device that pertains to a field of knowledge defined by nanotechnology and nanoscience.
C4ISR OTM E08 Executive Summary
Product Manager Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR) On-The-Move (PM C4ISR OTM), is a Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM) Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) organization, chartered in June 2006 to perform integrated C4ISR System of Systems (SoS) Live/Virtual/Constructive (L/V/C) technology demonstrations on a year-round basis.