- Don Ronsberg, Division of Homeland Security, North Dakota Department of Emergency Services
- May 11, 2009
The Fusion Center provides one central location for intelligence collection, investigation and dissemination of ND Homeland Security information to protect critical infrastructure and assets.
Fusion Center Capabilities
- Provides secure facility and communications
- Intelligence and threat info sharing with local law enforcement and EMs
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessments
- Multi-systems networked to wide range of agencies and organizations
- JTTF membership with FBI
- Unfettered access to various Federal INTEL agencies: FBI FIG, DHS IAIP, etc.
- Buffer Zone Protection Plan development